Gravitate Studio is dedicated to your health + wellness. We have teamed up with fascinating and exceptionally qualified health + wellness practitioners to offer dynamic workshops + events to encourage you to take an interest in and learn more about your health + lifestyle choices.
All workshops + some events require pre-registration.
To learn more and to register please call the Studio at 416.783.4455, or email us at email@example.com.
Instructor: Tanya J.
Tanya is registered as an experienced Yoga teacher with International Yoga Alliance, ERYT 500. She has over 15 years of personal yoga practice and teaches full time since 2012 a variety of styles of yoga from gentle hatha, restorative, yin, prenatal and powerful vinyasa flow classes. No matter what style she teaches her focus and intention is always about connecting the breathe to being in the present moment.
Her interest in breath and meditation has inspired her to further immerse herself in formal trainings; where in 2017 she completed several courses specialized in Pranayama and meditation with Ron Reid, an internationally recognized teacher based in Toronto. In 2018, she further embarked on a spiritual journey across the planet to Mount Koyasan, one of the holiest mountains in Japan, staying at Fumonin Temple where she attended early morning Buddhist ceremonies that were based on meditations led by the local monks. She also attended meditation ceremonies with Takafumi Kawakami, a world renewed zen meditation master at Shukoin Temple, a Zen temple in Kyoto Japan.
To book a workshop contact the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org or book from the schedule page (go to workshop date to book)
Restorative Yoga & Meditation Series
- Each series is 21 days long that includes a daily at home meditation and 3 – 90 minute live in-studio Restorative Yoga and Guided Meditation/Prnayama classes.
- This meditation series is an excellent practical application and follow-up to the Prana & Meditation Workshop
- The combination of a Restorative Yoga class with this knowledge will give you profound results. And this is only the beginning…
- The entire series is designed for anyone that is looking to explore the subtle yin aspects of their meditation practice. New students with no meditation experience are also welcome. You will, by the end of the series, have more depth and experience in this art of relaxation.
- Please sign up for one or both series. The more you commit to, will help you build a strong relationship with your body, mind and breath
Series #1: November 10, 17 & 24
Series #2: December 1, 8 & 15
3 week series – $90
Single class drop-in – $35
Stay tuned for future workshops.