- turn off all electronic devices while in your session.
- keep voices low while in our studios, change rooms and reception area.
- remember that many sessions are limited in size and will fill up quickly, so we encourage you to reserve online (through the website, or Wellness Living Achieve app), by email, phone or in person.
- call or email the Studio if you are running late, and your spot will be held. If we have not heard from you, your spot will be held for 5 minutes and then may be given to another waiting client, and/or you may be charged a late cancellation fee. If you have the 30-Day Unlimited package and do not show to a full session you will be charged $20 (as you have taken the spot of another client)
- take all valuables into the studios with you. We are not responsible for your personal belongings.
- inform your instructor of any previous or current injuries or conditions that may affect your participation in the class, or if you are pregnant.
- arrive 5-10 minutes early so you are ready to start the class on time. Tell your instructor ahead of time if you have to leave early and position yourself near the exit so as not to disturb others when you leave.
- bring a dry pair of clean indoor shoes for your class in winter and wet weather.
- refrain from wearing perfumes or strong fragrances as others may have sensitivities.
- feel free to stay after class to speak to the instructor if you have questions or comments about the class.
- do not attend an exercise session on an empty stomach. Eat lightly beforehand. It’s best not to have a full stomach while practicing yoga or exercising.
FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT…
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out paperwork, meet your coach and ask any questions you may have.
We provide towels and filtered water, but do not sell bottled water. Please bring your own refillable water bottle.
If you do not own a mat you can use one of ours at no additional charge.