Class and Workshop/Event registration can be done:
- in person at the Studio
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling us at 416.783.4455- Read below about leaving voicemail messages.
Please note– If you leave a voicemail message about a class registration, you will receive an email or return call to confirm your registration. If you have not heard from us by phone or email, you are NOT registered for the class.
Please also note – Voicemail messages may not be picked up after 6pm on weeknights or during the weekend, so it is best to send an email or book your class online.
We encourage you to register in advance since our classes are small, limited in size and many classes fill up quickly. Please refer to the class schedule for maximum class sizes. Classes can be booked up to two weeks in advance.
Occasionally classes get cancelled. Please remember to check the schedule to ensure your class is running.
We reserve the right to cancel any class with fewer than 3 people. You will be notified in advance by phone and/or email if a class is being cancelled, so please ensure we have your up-to-date contact information.
Minimum Age Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register for classes online.
- Written parental consent is required in advance for anyone under 18 years of age wishing to take classes at Gravitate Studio.
- If you are 16+ years of age, you may take any Gravity or non-Gravity class unaccompanied by a parent or other responsible adult.
- If you are 12-15 years of age, you may take any class accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult (unless specifically designated classes).
- Younger children may attend specifically designated classes unattended as these classes are specifically designed for them.