We want everyone to have a positive and fulfilling experience at Gravitate Studio and we strive to ensure this happens.
Here are some ways YOU can help:
- turn off all electronic devices while in class.
- keep voices low while in our studios, change rooms and reception area.
- remember that many classes are limited in size and will fill up quickly, so we encourage you to reserve online (click on Book a Class at the top of each page of this site), by email, phone or in person. You can sign up two weeks in advance.
- call or email the Studio if you are running late, and your spot will be held. If we have not heard from you, your spot will be held for 5 minutes and then may be given to another waiting client, and/or you may be charged a late cancellation fee.
- take all valuables into the studios with you. We are not responsible for your personal belongings.
- inform your instructor of any previous or current injuries or conditions that may affect your participation in the class, or if you are pregnant.
- arrive 5-10 minutes early so you are ready to start the class on time. Tell your instructor ahead of time if you have to leave early and position yourself near the exit so as not to disturb others when you leave.
- bring a dry pair of clean indoor shoes for your class in winter and wet weather.
- refrain from wearing perfumes or strong fragrances as others may have sensitivities.
- feel free to stay after class to speak to the instructor if you have questions or comments about the class.
- do not come to class on an empty stomach. Eat lightly before class. It’s best not to have a full stomach while practicing yoga or exercising.
FOR YOUR FIRST CLASS…
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out paperwork, meet your instructor and ask any questions you may have.
We provide towels and filtered water, but do not sell bottled water. So bring your own refillable water bottle.
If you do not own a mat you can use one of ours at no additional charge.