Class and Workshop/Event registration can be done:
- in person at the Studio
- by email to email@example.com
- by calling us at 416.783.4455- Read below about leaving voicemail messages.
Please note– If you leave a voicemail message about a class registration, you will receive an email or return call to confirm your registration. If you have not heard from us by phone or email, you are NOT registered for the class.
Please also note – Voicemail messages may not be picked up after 6pm on weeknights or during the weekend, so it is best to send an email or book your class online.
We encourage you to register in advance since our classes are small, limited in size and many classes fill up quickly. Please refer to the class schedule for maximum class sizes. Classes can be booked up to two weeks in advance.
Occasionally classes get cancelled. Please remember to check the schedule to ensure your class is running.
We reserve the right to cancel any class with fewer than 3 people. You will be notified in advance by phone and/or email if a class is being cancelled, so please ensure we have your up-to-date contact information.
Minimum Age Requirements
- You must be at least 18 years of age to register for classes online.
- Written parental consent is required in advance for anyone under 18 years of age wishing to take classes at Gravitate Studio.
- If you are 16+ years of age, you may take any Gravity or non-Gravity class unaccompanied by a parent or other responsible adult.
- If you are 12-15 years of age, you may take any class accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult.
- Younger children may attend specifically designated classes unattended as these classes are specifically designed for them.
LATENESS + CANCELLATION
Your reservation will be held for 5 minutes after the class begins.
If you are running late, please CALL the Studio at 416.783.4455 and we will hold your spot. If you do not call, your spot may be given to another client and/or you may be charged for the class.
TO AVOID CANCELLATION FEES, PLEASE PROVIDE AT LEAST 24 HOURS NOTICE IF YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR CLASS. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO FILL YOUR SPOT FROM THE WAITING LIST.
IF YOU CANCEL LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF YOUR CLASS, YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR THE CLASS IF WE CANNOT FILL YOUR SPOT.
YOU CAN CANCEL:
As a small company providing excellent service, small classes and reasonable prices we ask that you respect our lateness, cancellation and other studio policies. All our policies are designed to keep us viable while we strive to best serve your needs. If there are special circumstances we have failed to consider in the implementation of any policy, we are most willing to review at your request. You may always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be assured of a prompt reply.