At Gravitate Studio we are committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information. By booking a class, buying any of our services or products or using our services or website, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
What Personal Information We Collect
The personal information collected may include at least some of the following:
- Contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number);
- Proof of identity (such as a signature or driver’s license number);
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card number/expiration date and credit history);
- Demographic information (such as age, education and occupation).
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with personalized services and interactive communication.
- Provide you with timely and reliable services.
- Do all the things necessary to administer those services.
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those services.
- Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you.
- Bill you for our products and services.
- Collect outstanding debts.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
Except with your consent, we will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to or with others. Gravitate uses a third party service provider, WellnessLiving Systems Inc. to enhance the services provided to you. These service providers have their own privacy policies and obligations.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Gravitate makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss, theft and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to your personal information is restricted to selected personnel, representatives and service providers. In addition, Gravitate employs generally accepted information security techniques, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography, to protect personal information against loss and unauthorized access.
Retention and Storage of Your Personal Information
Gravitate retains your personal information for as long as appropriate to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws and your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after any end of our relationship with you.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Correcting or Updating Your Information and Contacting Us
You can help us maintain the accuracy of your personal information by notifying us, in writing or in person, of any changes to this information. You may also request access or deletion of your personal information.